Trinity Financial Advisors abides by the highest ethical standards in the industry. Our commitment is to serve as a fiduciary for our clients. As fiduciaries, acting in your best interest is our foremost priority—it comes even before achieving our business goals.
We belong to the most respected professional organizations for financial advisors, and we adhere strictly to the ethical codes of each. Some of the major principles that they share—and that we proudly uphold—include:
- Objectivity: We strive to be as unbiased as possible in providing advice. Our fee-only compensation model helps to ensure the impartiality of the guidance we provide.
- Competence: We maintain a high level of knowledge and ability in order to best serve our clients. We are committed to continuing education, and we do not provide advice in areas outside of our expertise.
- Full Disclosure: We are committed to fully describing our method of compensation, disclosing any potential conflicts of interest and specifying the total cost of our services.
- Integrity and Honesty: We seek to observe the highest standard of professional integrity, and to be pro-actively honest in all dealings with our client.
- Confidentiality: We keep all client data strictly private unless authorization is received from the client to share it. We treat all documents with care, and dispose of them carefully.
- Professionalism: We conduct ourselves in a way that would be a credit to the four professional organizations at all times. Membership in these organizations involves integrity, honesty and respectful treatment of all.
CODE OF ETHICS
The Investment Advisers Act of 1940 imposes a fiduciary duty on investment advisers. As a fiduciary, Trinity Financial Advisors LLC has a duty of utmost good faith to act solely in the best interests of each of our clients. Our clients entrust us with their funds, which in turn places a high standard on our conduct and integrity. Our fiduciary duty compels all employees to act with the utmost integrity in all of our dealings. This fiduciary duty is the core principle underlying this Code of Ethics and represents the expected basis of all of our dealings with our clients.
Trinity Financial Advisors LLC is committed to the general principles of honesty, integrity, and professionalism, and of putting the interests of our clients first. We will hold the identity of the security holdings and financial circumstances of our clients to be confidential and maintain our independence in the investment recommendations and decisions on behalf of our clients.
PROTECTION OF MATERIAL, NON-PUBLIC INFORMATION
As necessary to complete transactions or account changes (for example, communications with brokers and custodians);
As necessary to maintain or service a client or his/her account (for example, communications with a client's accountant);
With various service providers providing administrative functions for Trinity Financial Advisors LLC (such as our technology service provider), only after we have entered into a contractual agreement that prohibits the service provider from disclosing or using confidential information except as necessary to carry out its assigned responsibilities and only for that purpose; or
As permitted by law.